miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

fiona meets alanis

so hows it that everyone tells me
i turn them around?
that i change them and make em
for the better...
what good is that when in the end
im the one left behind?

i didnt mean to make you a better man
so that another woman could have you
instead of me.
i dont understand how such a screwed up girl
can have that effect on a man.

i rather you'd stayed the same,
if that meant that i could keep you.
i spend my days wondering if you ever
think of me when you're with her,
or have you pushed me far back in your head?

is she emotionally stable,
or a complete mess like me?
does she make you shiver
the way that i did?
let me tell you boy, i havent forgotten the way
you looked at me back then...

now i dont mean to be
presumptious or mean
but baby, you arent rid of me
cause even if you've told yourself
that im over and forgotten
i know im still in you
and shes just a fucking fling

No hay comentarios: